For many people music can make or break a workout. Whether it be electronic dance music, classic rock or rap, there’s a beat for everyone. Being experts in the fitness industry, we at koldtec believe music can inspire a gratifying workout and just like our products keep you going harder for longer!
We asked a few of our favourite fitness enthusiasts what their best tunes were for working out in hopes you can add some fresh beats to your fitness playlist!
- Lil Jon - Outa your mind
- Diplo - Earthquake
- Dvbbs - Tsunami
- Catch & Release - Matt Simons
- Sunset Lover - Petit Biscuit
- Ookay-Thief (Raal Remix) - Raal
- Stay - Zedd & Alessia Cara
- Not Going Home (feat Gia Koka) - DVBBS & CMC$
- Let You Get Away (feat. Ashe) - Shaun Frank
- Temperature - Sean Paul
- This Is What You Came For - Calvin Harris feat. Rihanna
- Back to Back Freestyle - Drake
- Levels – AVICII
- Cool – Alesso
- I Could Be The One (Niktim)- AVICII vs Nicky Romero
What are your favourite tracks to work-out to?